About Me

My photo
Sweets, Music, Fashion, Singing, Food, Blue, Sugar, Shoes, Colours, Pictures, Night time, Clothes, Vintage, Rock, Piercings, Laughing...Introducing **Vintage Candy**. ....... Eeyore Is Better Than Spongebob! FRIG WHAT U HEARD!

Wednesday 25 November 2009

Twitmadness!

Okay Today Summin Was Said On Twitter By Meeee Yesss...Was Seen As An In-Di-R && Caused A Whole Lotta Crap On Me Doorstep.

I AM SAYIN NOOOOOOOWWW...No Name Was Mentioned By Me...No Name Was GIVEN 2 ANYONE By Me...No1 Was Menta Take It As It Bein Them...No1 Was Even Suppose 2 Comment (Ye It's Twitter I Kno But Stil..Leav It Alone)....

Obvi Yes I Take Full Responsibility 4 Writin It In Da First Place But Dass As Far As It Will Go...Da Name Has Nuffin 2Do Wiv Me...No1 Knows Hu Or If I Was Actualli Tlkin Bout Ne1 Soooooo Blaahh...Im Over It!


Signed **Vintage Candy**

No comments:

Post a Comment