About Me

My photo
Sweets, Music, Fashion, Singing, Food, Blue, Sugar, Shoes, Colours, Pictures, Night time, Clothes, Vintage, Rock, Piercings, Laughing...Introducing **Vintage Candy**. ....... Eeyore Is Better Than Spongebob! FRIG WHAT U HEARD!

Sunday 27 December 2009

Cheers

Juss Wanna Say A Quick Thank U 2 Every1 Who's Visited && Supported My Blogging!



Got Talked In2 It By Kitsch [ www.shadestars.blogspot.com ]...Didn Reli Fink It'l Get Viewers, Fort It Was Crap, Didn Fink Id Hav Nefin 2 Write, Yardi Yardi Yarr && Now Ive Got 120 After A Month :)!...I Dunno How Gud Dat Figure Is But Im Happi Wivvit Considerin I Was Expectin Much Less...So Das Like *Thinks* 4 Viewers A Day :S..I Fink...Ummm :S....Ye But Neway Thanks Alot U Guys...



I Got A Few Projects Cummin Up So Look 4 Meee...Ima B About Dis Holiday Neway



Ima Do Video Blogs Soon When I Get Brave Enough :) Ha!



I Thangz x*X*x



Signed **Vintage Candy**

No comments:

Post a Comment