About Me

My photo
Sweets, Music, Fashion, Singing, Food, Blue, Sugar, Shoes, Colours, Pictures, Night time, Clothes, Vintage, Rock, Piercings, Laughing...Introducing **Vintage Candy**. ....... Eeyore Is Better Than Spongebob! FRIG WHAT U HEARD!

Sunday 13 December 2009

I Hate 2 C Him Go, But I Love 2 Watch Him Leave

Errrrmmm!.....I Jus May Be Late But Can Sum1 Please Lemme Know When Lloyd Became Part Of Young Money (Or Is He Not?)...Dis Is SLyli Embarrasin 4 Me 2 Ask Considerin How Much Of A Music Nerd I Am But Stil....Ummm Answer....

Sidenote: Ive Bin Bangin Out Young Money - Bedrock Months B4 Da Vid Came Out...Now Da Vids Out I Am Unimpressed 2Say The Least :/ << Do U C Da Face!?...But None The Less I Still Love Da Song...[Minus Nicki Minaj's Bit]...


Signed **Vintage Candy**

No comments:

Post a Comment