About Me

My photo
Sweets, Music, Fashion, Singing, Food, Blue, Sugar, Shoes, Colours, Pictures, Night time, Clothes, Vintage, Rock, Piercings, Laughing...Introducing **Vintage Candy**. ....... Eeyore Is Better Than Spongebob! FRIG WHAT U HEARD!

Thursday 11 March 2010

They Say Imitation Is The Sincerest Form of Flattery....

...PAH! HU LIED!...Juss Compliment Dem && Keeps It Movin!

Minding My Own Business On Twitter Until This Was Slammed In Ma Face!


Lady Gaga! Wouldn Say Ima Big Fan But U Kno I Give Her Props Where Its Due, But Who'da Thought Some Fashion Inspiration Came From Kelis!....WHEN I SAY KELIS IS DA ORGINAL STYLE DON....Juss Kno Dat She Is Init!

We All Kno of Amber Rose && Her Grace Jones Obsession. Here R A Few Amber Rose v Grace Jones Pics...As Hot As Amber Rose Is..U Can Never Beat Da Original. Grace Jones Is Da Epitome of Fierce!






I Guess Fashion Juss Copies Fashion Ay *Sigh*

Singed *Vintage Candy*

2 comments:

  1. TOTALLY AGREED!! Grace oozes a passion and fiereness thats so compelling -I'm not drawn to Amber's versions of any of the photos -although I think the last one works the best. Lovin' ur blog!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a fan of Amber Rose, but she defo cannot compete with Grace! Thanks for your comment loves! (6 months overdue..Im so sorry, I've just seen it) x

    ReplyDelete