About Me

My photo
Sweets, Music, Fashion, Singing, Food, Blue, Sugar, Shoes, Colours, Pictures, Night time, Clothes, Vintage, Rock, Piercings, Laughing...Introducing **Vintage Candy**. ....... Eeyore Is Better Than Spongebob! FRIG WHAT U HEARD!

Saturday 13 March 2010

Unrequited by Andrea Ushedo

Unrequited, I tried to fight with it,
this feeling which was stronger than the weakness in which HE felt, for me.
He was the weakness, in me. Such weakness brought me to my knees begging,
please, asking for reciprocation.
On this occasion, accepting the fact that what we had was not real was unreal,
to me.
Something I couldn’t believe to be, pure.
As I was too sure of my feelings, so sure that L-O-V-E was what was pouring out of me,
in his direction, looking at my reflection, drained, no longer looking the same,
this lifeless soul is what I've become, as my heart goes numb and succumbs to these emotions, I’m floating, on a sinking ship of love, with such devotion.
Unrequited, but still I stayed strong, and all this made things harder, to move on.
Here, is not where my heart belonged, I was in too deep, though we had a shallow bond.
Unrequited, yet I still desire it.
You Can Find More of Andrea's Poems On Her Blog

&& Smile :)

(That's Her Real Tattoo By The Way)

Signed *Vintage Candy*

No comments:

Post a Comment