About Me

My photo
Sweets, Music, Fashion, Singing, Food, Blue, Sugar, Shoes, Colours, Pictures, Night time, Clothes, Vintage, Rock, Piercings, Laughing...Introducing **Vintage Candy**. ....... Eeyore Is Better Than Spongebob! FRIG WHAT U HEARD!

Saturday 19 June 2010

50 Cent V Fat Joe && Jada

OMGosh! So I Was On The Phone Last Night To My Friend && We Were Talkin About Music && How Its Changed, Bangers Now && Back In The Day Bangers, Which Then Reminded Us of The Whole 50 Cent, Jada, Fat Joe, Nas Battle! When I Say I LOVED That Little Period...Regardless of The Battle/'Beef'...Their Response Singles Were Mad...Here's A Few Vids :)





Ja Rule ft Fat Joe && Jadakiss - New York


50 Cent's Response - Piggy Bank



Jadakiss' Response - Checkmate



Fat Joe - My Fofo (Could Only Find The Live Version...Saarrri)



New York ft Tony Yayo - I Run New York


Listening To These Is Juss Making Me Happy! Hahaha!!! :D

Henjoy :)

Signed *Vintage Candy*

No comments:

Post a Comment