About Me

My photo
Sweets, Music, Fashion, Singing, Food, Blue, Sugar, Shoes, Colours, Pictures, Night time, Clothes, Vintage, Rock, Piercings, Laughing...Introducing **Vintage Candy**. ....... Eeyore Is Better Than Spongebob! FRIG WHAT U HEARD!

Sunday 4 July 2010

Photoshoot With Cyan Cheung

Okay so last week, I think it was (26th June), I got to style a photo shoot in the Woods with a wonderful model, Cyan Cheung.

She's modelled for Company magazine, the store 'Fenwick', the Belfast Telegraph and many others.

The photographer was a talented 18-year old based in London that goes by the name of Nadine Ijewere.

The journey there was long and annoying!...Who knew I could get a ferry in London......to London!
A one hour car journey turned into a three hour journey, consisting of screams, motorways, panicks, moans and shouting...All from just me because I was lost...On an empty tank!
Anyone who's been about with me in my car knows, if I don't personally know my way there and no one in the car knows...WE WILL GET LOST! Regardless of if I have directions!...Ive been lost with a Tom Tom before! *Shakes Head* Directions mean nothing to me...we will get lost!

So after reaching the shoot location at 14.30 when I was supposed to be there at 12.30...yes I know, VERY BAD....I met the team.

I just want to say thanks to Cyan! Because she had somewhere to be but went late because of my lateness but remained humble about it!...&& we got through the shoot.

Im quite happy with the outcome...Here are the pics :)

Arm piece: really a neck piece from the designer Brett Russell.
Leggins: Primark
Jacket: My personal old denim jacket that I cut the sleeves off of.

Dress: Jewel Clothing...(Actual dress doesn't have the pearls)
Bow: Asara Dee
Shoes: Schuh

Blazer: Miss Selfridge.
Shoes: Topshop
Skirt: Under garment skirt.
Bow: Asara Dee

Playsuit: Brett Russell


Credits
Model: Cyan Cheung
Photographer: Nadine Ijewere
MUA: Abigail Opiah
Stylist: Meeeeeeee....Ekua Brown :)
Clothes: Brett Russell, Asara Dee, Jewel Clothing && some of my personal clothing.

You can find all the featured designers on their websites:
Brett Russell: www.brettrussell.co.uk
Jewel Clothing: www.jewelclothing.co.uk
Asara Dee: 'The Laden Showroom' In Brick Lane (Next to Rokit)

&& a big thanks to Audrey for her help on the day...Well done chick! x


Signed *Vintage Candy*

No comments:

Post a Comment