About Me

My photo
Sweets, Music, Fashion, Singing, Food, Blue, Sugar, Shoes, Colours, Pictures, Night time, Clothes, Vintage, Rock, Piercings, Laughing...Introducing **Vintage Candy**. ....... Eeyore Is Better Than Spongebob! FRIG WHAT U HEARD!

Sunday 16 January 2011

Be You, Be Happy


So I 'Borrowed' (Stole Is Such A Harsh Word) This From Angela Simmons Blog && I Absolutely LOVE It.

It's So Easy To Lose Yourself or Change In This World. Life's Definitely Not Easy. But With Life Situations, You Grow && You Learn. My Life Hasn't Been Easy, But I'm Definitely Still Standing. There's A Lot of Things People Go Through That Noone Could Ever Notice.

GOD Is My Safety Net. I Know Through Him All Things Are Possible && No Pain Lasts Forever.


Lauryn Hill - Tell Him


Lauryn Hill - I Gotta Find A Peace of Mind


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment