About Me

My photo
Sweets, Music, Fashion, Singing, Food, Blue, Sugar, Shoes, Colours, Pictures, Night time, Clothes, Vintage, Rock, Piercings, Laughing...Introducing **Vintage Candy**. ....... Eeyore Is Better Than Spongebob! FRIG WHAT U HEARD!

Sunday 23 January 2011

WAH! Nails

Today I Visited WAH Nails To Get My Nails Diiid. Fun Day. They Were Having Mini Photoshoots For Their Topshop Campaign. Lovely Bunch of Girls.



My Friend Got the Nude Nails With The Pretty Bows.

Models Getting Their Make Up Done For The Shoot.
The Lady Who Did My Minx. Lovely




My Nails. Zebra Print With Minx Foils. My Hands Are Not Dry, It's Just The Buffer Okay Lol.






They Have A Concession In Topshop, Oxford Circus. But They Are Pricey. I Went To The Dalston Store On Kingsland Road. They Are Cheaper In There && The Environment Is Much More Fun.

Best To Book Before You Go.

420 Kingsland Road
London
E8 4AA
+44 (0)20 7812 9889
OPEN TUES-SAT 12-8PM

No comments:

Post a Comment