About Me

My photo
Sweets, Music, Fashion, Singing, Food, Blue, Sugar, Shoes, Colours, Pictures, Night time, Clothes, Vintage, Rock, Piercings, Laughing...Introducing **Vintage Candy**. ....... Eeyore Is Better Than Spongebob! FRIG WHAT U HEARD!

Thursday 7 January 2010

Chan && Agy (...I Can Shorten Der Names Coz I Know Them Like That ;)....Ha! I Wish)

Okay...I've Alreadi Done My Posts 4 The Day (Well Yes2day) But Ima Do More Coz Hey!..Im Up [At 4.15AM...Da Blogspots Time Is WRONG...Sort It Out Mate!] Suppose 2 B Revisin, But Not...So Y Not Get Even More Distracted By Uploading Pics On This Blog Ay *Rolls Eyes*

Was Gonna Upload More Pics But Blogspot's Not Allowin So Ye...U Lot Can Have These Beauts 4 Now I Guess :) O How I Love U Lot!



Ive Loved Agyness Dean From DAY!...Chanel Iman's Been About But Im Loving Her More && More...She's Killin It!...Juss Look At Her On Her Shoot 4 The German Vogue!..Madness!...Sidenote: I Need Me A Pair Of Those Mickey Mouse Ears ;)...Double Sidenote: FYI Vogue Paris Is The Best!...Frig Da English One!











Sessilee Lopez && The Beautiful Miss Tyra Banks



Agyness Dean On The Cover Of i-D

Is There Any Point In Sayin Im Going Back 2 Revision!?

Signed **Vintage Candy**

No comments:

Post a Comment