About Me

My photo
Sweets, Music, Fashion, Singing, Food, Blue, Sugar, Shoes, Colours, Pictures, Night time, Clothes, Vintage, Rock, Piercings, Laughing...Introducing **Vintage Candy**. ....... Eeyore Is Better Than Spongebob! FRIG WHAT U HEARD!

Thursday 7 January 2010

Real Musak

Okay, Now I Remember Sayin I Was Gonna Upload Vids Everyday Of 'Real' Music (Mostli From Back In Da Day)...&& Realised That I Have not Yet Done That...I Apologise BUT I Got A Good Excuse..I Swear I Have.

'Well What Had Happend Was'...*Winks* Ha! iLaugh..Coz I Make Myself Laugh...Sad?...O Well..Erm Ye...What Happend Was (Ain That Improper English?)..I Mean Isn't That?..Ain That? Isn't That?....IS THAT NOT! That's What It's Suppose 2 B (I think). COMPLETELY OFF THE POINT I WAS MAKIN :\

Aannnnd We're Back On....MUSIC VIDS!....Yes! I CAN'T UPLOAD [Humph!]...&& Its Reali Pointless Me Namin Tunes 4U 2 Go Search 4 Them...Sooo Reali In This Im Tryna Help U Guys Out...Im Onli Thinkin Of U ;)...But Ima Find Out Da Problem && FIX IT Ooooo Hoooo Don't U Worry!

But Ye...It Will Resume Soonish!

Signed *Vintage Candy*

No comments:

Post a Comment