About Me

My photo
Sweets, Music, Fashion, Singing, Food, Blue, Sugar, Shoes, Colours, Pictures, Night time, Clothes, Vintage, Rock, Piercings, Laughing...Introducing **Vintage Candy**. ....... Eeyore Is Better Than Spongebob! FRIG WHAT U HEARD!

Thursday 7 January 2010

iRead

I Juss Knew I Wasn't Going 2 Revise!...But Ye i-D Mag!...One Of My New Found Faves! Its A British Art, Music, Fashion && Youth Culture Magazine.

Not Gonna Lie Didn Reali Pay Attention 2This Mag Until I Started Working For Surgery PR && Now I Love It (Along With '125' Magazine...FIND OUT ABOUT THAT MAG!...Art && Photography In That Magazine Is AMAZING! HIGHLI Inspirational...I'll Upload About It Another Time).

Some Beautiful People Have Graced The Covers Of This Mag Including, Chanel Iman, Shakira, Lily Allen, Penelope Cruz, Jourdan Dunn, Leona Lewis, Bjork, Agyness Dean && Many Moore...Take A Look See :)




Well Done *Robb* For Your Feature In THREE Of The Issues :)...Prouda Ya Kid Lol
Okay I Am Now Gonna Attempt Revision At 5.05AM Till 7ish We'll Say?
Signed **Vintage Candy**

No comments:

Post a Comment