About Me

My photo
Sweets, Music, Fashion, Singing, Food, Blue, Sugar, Shoes, Colours, Pictures, Night time, Clothes, Vintage, Rock, Piercings, Laughing...Introducing **Vintage Candy**. ....... Eeyore Is Better Than Spongebob! FRIG WHAT U HEARD!

Tuesday 22 February 2011

Fashion Spotted...Day 2 At LFW

I Know I Know. Its Been So Long Since I've Done One. But As Promised I Snapped Up Some Fashionistas While Ive Been Attending LFW. I Haven't Been Able 2 Get Much 2Day (Running to Dif Shows Takes It Outta Ya)


Get The Look:

Turban: Any Afro Hair Shop
Leather Shorts: Boohoo £20.00



Deborah Ababio After Lako Bukio's Show

Get Deborah's Look

Floral Bow: Asara Dee
Blazer: Topshop £60
Long Necklace: River Island £19.99


The Fashionable Almaz Ohene At The Pierre Garroudi Show.

Get Almaz Look:

Blue Chiffon Shirt: New Look - £21.99
Printed Leggings: Asos - £20.00
Purple Lippy: Mac - The Amp

No comments:

Post a Comment