About Me

My photo
Sweets, Music, Fashion, Singing, Food, Blue, Sugar, Shoes, Colours, Pictures, Night time, Clothes, Vintage, Rock, Piercings, Laughing...Introducing **Vintage Candy**. ....... Eeyore Is Better Than Spongebob! FRIG WHAT U HEARD!

Wednesday 9 February 2011

No Low Carbs: DAY 3

Call It An Intervention.

So As You Know I Started A No Carb Diet On Monday. But Today I Have Been speaking To People About The Best Way To Go About This...They All Said It Wasn't Worth It. A No Carb Diet Is For Short Term Weight Loss. To Look Slim For A Certain Occasion or Fit In A Dress Perhaps. I'm Not Prepared To Suffer For However Long Without My Favorite Foods, To Just Put The Weight Back On When I Happen To Eat A Bagel Again Somewhere Down The Line.

Soooooo I've Decided To Go On A Minimal Carb Diet With As Little A Calorie Daily Intake I Can Manage.

I Was A Bit Naughty Today && Had Some Wine Gums :( I KNOW I KNOW!!!

After Work My Mum Took Me To Tescos To Pick Out A Couple of Healthy Stuff I Can Eat :)


My Shopping Basket...The Meat Is Not Mine. I'm Cutting Out Red Meat!...However The Bottle of Wine Is Defo Mine. I Needed It!



I Want! :(

My Favorite Isle In Tescos!!

&& They Had Offers On There Sweets! If I wasn't Doing This Diet Thing...I Woulda Been In Heaven!!



So For Dinner I Ended Up Making Steamed Chicken In Wholemeal Pitta Bread. Thought It Would Be Disgusting! But I Loved It!

Had It With Onions, Coloured Peppers and the Spinach, Rocket && Watercress Salad Mix.


With A Glass of Wine :)


Signed *Vintage Candy*

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm bam bam! Its way to early for you to be having these cravings! Close your eyes are keep your eyes on thr prize (waist line)!!! Looks like I'm going to be having to check this blog dailt mate!.. signed your wellness coach xo

    ReplyDelete