About Me

My photo
Sweets, Music, Fashion, Singing, Food, Blue, Sugar, Shoes, Colours, Pictures, Night time, Clothes, Vintage, Rock, Piercings, Laughing...Introducing **Vintage Candy**. ....... Eeyore Is Better Than Spongebob! FRIG WHAT U HEARD!

Tuesday 8 February 2011

No Carbs: DAY 2

So Today Wasn't So Bad. Woke Up To A Cup of Warm Water && Lemon and Some Porridge. I then had Sushi For A Snack. I Know...The Rice..Carbs! HEY LEAVE ME ALONE! This Is Hard! Plus They Were Real Little. I Took The Rice Off of The Californian Sushi Roll Though. :) I Had An M&S Tomato && Basil Soup For Lunch. LOVE!!

I Wasn't Going To Eat After 6pm But Had Lectures From 6 - 7. When I Got I Home I Was STARVING! So I Had Steamed Chicken...Or Two ;)

Ive Decided Ima Have Minimal Carbs One Day A Week! My Mum Keeps Telling Me I'm Starving Myself *Rolls Eyes* So I Guess One Day A Week Can't Hurt. Plus! I Don't Think I Can Really Give Up Sweets For A Month or More...ooo Is That Bad? Am I Failing Already!? :(

GOODNESS ME!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment