About Me

My photo
Sweets, Music, Fashion, Singing, Food, Blue, Sugar, Shoes, Colours, Pictures, Night time, Clothes, Vintage, Rock, Piercings, Laughing...Introducing **Vintage Candy**. ....... Eeyore Is Better Than Spongebob! FRIG WHAT U HEARD!

Monday 7 February 2011

No Carbs: DAY 1

So Today I Started A No Carbs Diet. For How Long? Well Until I Lose A Stone Me Thinks. Is That Even Safe? I Do NOT Know :(

Judging By My Blog Name 'Sugar Rush', Everyone Should Know I Am A Sugar Fiend! Like HARDCORE Sugar Addict. Like OMGSH (Ye You Get The Picture)

(This Is Me Around Sugar :( Sweets, Apple Crumble, Scones.)


The Joke Is, I Don't Even Eat That Much Food. I Easily Get Full Up. The Problem Is, When I Do Eat, I Eat JUNK!! && I Do Find Myself In The Kitchen Helping Myself To a Cheeky Snack When I Should Be fast Asleep. (I Heard That's Bad)

Right Now I Wear: Jeans - 16
Tops - 8/10
Dresses - 12/14
Jackets - 12/14

I Was A 10/12 In Jeans In First Year College, So I AT LEAST Want To Get Back To That.
So I'm Going On this Diet With Two of My Friends, Jodi && Leonard. Hopefully It Will Be Easier Doing It With People. In Saying That, I'm Currently Craving A Saveloy :(. *Sigh* This Is Gonna Be A Bumpy Ride!

Daily Intake: Cup of Warm Water && Lemon For Breakfast
Porridge With Soya Milk
Tuna && Onions With Black Pepper

I'm Also Going To Try And Not Eat After 6pm.

Wish Me Luck Guys

Signed *Vintage Candy*


1 comment:

  1. I love your brian and I want to kiss it. But please remember you don't need to cut out carbs completely.

    Signed.. Your wellness coach xo

    ReplyDelete