About Me

My photo
Sweets, Music, Fashion, Singing, Food, Blue, Sugar, Shoes, Colours, Pictures, Night time, Clothes, Vintage, Rock, Piercings, Laughing...Introducing **Vintage Candy**. ....... Eeyore Is Better Than Spongebob! FRIG WHAT U HEARD!

Monday 14 February 2011

Work For You && Nobody Else

'When I Grow Up, I Want to Be A...' Who Remembers Those Days? What About The Times When Every Single Month or Year You Wanted To Be Something Different. My Dreams Have Always Been The Same. Up To This Day, It's Just As It Was When I Was 9. Apart From The Odd Couple of People That Told Me To 'Behave && Be Realistic', I've Pretty Much Had Supportive People Around Me, But My Lack of Confidence && Self Believe Has Caused Me To Still Not Have Turned It Into Reality. That's My Biggest Problem.

When People Tell Me Their Goals, I Try Hard To Be Their Biggest Cheerleader. I Think It's So Important To Encourage One Another In Bettering Themselves, In Whatever It Might Be. Anyone Who Doesn't Support You, Doesn't Deserve To Share The Journey of Reaching Your Dreams, Nor Do They Deserve To Be Apart of It When You've Achieved It. I Could Never Be An Enemy of Progress. && Neither Should Anyone Else!

Im A Firm Believer That The People Around You, Mold You. If They're Not Supporting or Helping, I Think It's Time For A People Reevaluation.

I Have A Friend That Has Amazing Aspirations of Being Such A Great Person, && I Truly Believe She Will, But She Has 'Friends', That Laugh or Tell Her It Isn't Possible. A Strong Person Knows To Take What Is Said && Work Harder && That's What I Tell Her. She Should Listen, Smile && Nod. When Her Dreams Are Achieved She Should Do The Same - Smile && Nod Then Keep It Moving.

No comments:

Post a Comment